Monday, July 24, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... July 24th, 2017

The weather...Its 67° right now and a high of 80°! The humidity level has dropped, so its going to be a nice day... its cloudy right now, but the sunny skies is on the horizon for later today.


Right now I am... working on this blog post and watching Big Brother

On my reading pile... Etched...Upon My Heart by Jill Kelly (almost finished with this one); Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld; and Happily Ever After by Trista Sutter......I need to get back to reading and get this list knocked down


Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... no shows/movies this weekend.... it was a busy conference weekend

On my TV... Big Brother on the DVR - tv Bachelorette, Fosters, Big Brother

On the menu for this week... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ pork chops, mashed potatoes/gravy, corn and rolls
Tuesday ~ polish dogs, beans and a salad
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ not sure yet
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ out for lunch

On my to do list... laundry, housework, make dog food, crochet

In the craft basket...I did start a new afghan, working on some granny squares, and then some baby shoes for a order

The new square I am working on


The finished afghan for the baby shower


Happening this week:
Monday ~ housework, laundry, making dog food, croche/sewt, work out
Tuesday ~ work, work out
Wednesday ~ work, work out
Thursday ~ work, work out
Friday ~ groceries, errands, nails done (didn't go last week, work out
Saturday ~ work on planner, baby shower
Sunday ~ vacation starts - its a staycation, with maybe a day trip here or there

Looking around the house... and it looks like I have my work cut out for me today..... not much was done over the last week with us being on vacation

From the camera... my planner spread for this week

Style dots conference weekend




What I'm wearing today... purple tshirt and gray yoga pants

One of my simple pleasures... making new friends, and spending the weekend with them

On my prayer list... family and friends

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are sooo creative!
    Your pork chop dinner sounds so tempting.
    You looked so pretty all dolled up.

    Be blessed!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage
    Another Happy Homemaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the purple colors in the granny square and that baby afghan is too cute, what a fun idea to use paw print fabric for the backing. Such great photos, looks like you had a great time. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!