Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Tasty Tuesday ~ Pecan Sticky Buns
Pecan Sticky Buns
Prep Time - 15 minutes
Cook Time - 20 - 25 minutes
1 (12-count) package KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
1 tablespoon butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup light corn syrup
1/3 cup butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 baking pan with softened butter. Place KING'S HAWAIIAN rolls into baking pan.
2) Cover rolls with brown sugar and chopped pecans. Fill in any space between rolls with sugar and pecans.
3) Whisk together corn syrup and melted butter. Pour over rolls, making sure to cover all of the brown sugar.
4) Cover with greased foil and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly and browned.
5) While rolls bake, make frosting. Whisk together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. If desired, warm gently over low heat. Scoop into a piping bag (or a sandwich bag with a corner cut off).
6) Remove rolls from oven and cover with frosting. Serve and enjoy!