Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: FortyFive Seconds (2015)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) The very bad day described in this song began promisingly enough. The lyrics tells us, "Woke up an optimist, sun was shining, I'm positive." How did your day begin? Good at first, then it turned into a painful day, as I had a headache all day - slept on and off
2) This song refers to Monday morning. What's on your plate for Monday? Housework, laundry maybe the gym, and lots of planning/packing for vacation
3) The lyrics request, "promise you'll pay my bail." Have you ever had to bail anyone out of jail? (Or have you been bailed out?) I have bailed someone out, and it better never happen again! And I have never been in jail
4) Rihanna gets top billing in this all-star trio. She says that when she was a little girl, she used to walk around singing "A Whole New World" from Disney's Aladdin. What's your favorite song from a Disney movie? nothing comes to mind at the moment
5) Rihanna dated outfielder Matt Kemp when he was with the LA Dodgers. Opening Day is less than a month away. Are you a baseball fan? not really
6) Kanye West also sings on this week's song. When he was a little boy, he spent a year in China with his mother. Have you ever lived overseas (as opposed to just visiting on vacation)? I have not
7) Mr.West is part owner of the Fatburger chain. Do you like grilled onions on your burger? no
8) This week's third artist, Paul McCartney, is a vegetarian. Think about your most recent meal. Did it include chicken, pork, or beef? Eggs or dairy? beef, we had deluxe nachos
9) Paul was born at 2:00 PM on a Thursday. Do you know what day of the week you were born? Do you know the exact time? I was born on a Saturday, but I don't know the exact time.