Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Tasty Tuesday ~ Chicken Tetrazzini
12 oz uncooked spaghetti
2 tablespoons butter
1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup with 45% less sodium
2 cups sour cream
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt and oil, and using minimum cook time; drain.
3. Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms in butter 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
4. In large bowl, mix cooked spaghetti, mushrooms, chicken, soup, sour cream and pepper. Pour mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake uncovered 55 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parsley.