Saturday 9: Piano (2013)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) As she sings, Ariana muses about the songs she could compose on her piano. Do you play the piano? I do not....one thing I would love to learn
2) She compares love songs, saying there are sad ones about how hard love is, and happy ones that make you want to dance. What's your favorite love song? Is it sad or happy? Keeper of the Stars - back in the day I was into Country music, this was the song my hubs and I danced to on our wedding day
3) Ariana's mother always told her that they took her name from Princess Oriana in the 1988 movie Felix the Cat. Who is your favorite cartoon character? Scooby Do
4) Ariana's favorite board game is Monopoly. What's your favorite board game? Clue
5) She relaxes by baking. When you feel keyed up, what do you do to relax? crochet
6) She is a huge Florida Panthers fan, even though once, as a little girl, she got hit by a puck. Now that the NHL season is underway, how's your favorite team doing? I don't follow hockey
7) In 2013, when this song was popular, the NHL reached an agreement with the players union and averted a strike. Have you ever belonged to a union? no
8) Also in 2013, Pauline Philips died. Ms. Philips was better known to millions of readers as "Dear Abby." At its height, her advice column appeared in 1,400 newspapers across the country. Do you still read a printed copy of your newspaper? no
9) If you could get the answer to one question about your future, what would that one question be? will I ever move out of Michigan??