Synopsis: Forever My Girl tells the story of music super-star Liam Page (Alex Roe) who left his bride, Josie (Jessica Rothe), at the altar choosing fame and fortune instead. However, Liam never got over Josie, his one true love, nor did he ever forget his Southern roots in the small community where he was born and raised. When he unexpectedly returns to his hometown for the funeral of his high school best friend, Liam is suddenly faced with the consequences of all that he left behind. Forever My Girl is an uplifting romantic film about second chances. It releases in theaters on January 19.
A few things you can do to keep that spark alive
1. Flirt ~ remember when you were in high school and you would flirt with that guy you had a crush on... well we can still do this with our spouse.
2. Date night - at home ~ this is one of my favorite things to do. Plan out the meal, pick up a movie or two, and then shut off the phones and just enjoy the night at home.
3. Try something new together ~ find a new hobby that neither of you have done before and give it a try.
4. Love notes ~ surprise him with a love note, tucked away in his lunch box that he will find once he gets to work. Or send a text just to say Hi.
5. Pretty yourself up ~ lets face it we all get in that comfortable/frumpy mode all to often. Spruce yourself up before he gets home just because!
Check out the trailer of Forever My Girl. Then be sure to go see if in the theaters January 19, 2018!
Now I am off to go pretty myself up for my guy!