You can see the others that participate in this fun meme at Saturday 9.
Saturday 9: Happy Holidays! (from the archives)
1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether -- either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas? Love this tradition! We had the best Santa growing up.... I will never forget the day that I figured out who our town Santa was. As I was visiting him I glanced down and saw his ring (he forgot to put on his white gloves.. there was only one amazing man I knew who wore that gold nugget ring... my Grandpa Ed. Knowing this made visiting him all the more merrier each year! I so miss him!
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there? on the nice list...because I am always a nice girl!!
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest? No shipping of any gifts this year
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? If you count my trip to Florida 2 days after, then yes I bought myself a gift!
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie? Have you seen it yet this year? A Christmas Story - and not yet, will be watching it on Christmas Eve
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day? I have not
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party? can't say that I have
8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather? hot cocoa
9. Share a memory from last Christmas. Sadly I was sick on Christmas, the majority of my day was spent sleeping
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us next week for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your holidays!