Monday, November 13, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.

Its been a few weeks since I posted. I hate that I now work on Monday's, it seems I just can't get my stuff done like I have in the past and it frustrates me to no end! I miss having my normal Monday routine! Sigh. Happy Monday all!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Nov 13th, 2017

The weather...Its 36° with a high of 41° for today. Its going to be a cold, cloudy day.

Right now I am... working...and trying to finish up this blog post

On my reading pile... Girls with Swords"


Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... Binged watched The Fall a Netflix original

On my TV... Chicago Fire - PD, Grays, Blue Bloods, This Is Us, Will and Grace, The Brave

On the menu for this week... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ lefovers
Saturday ~ sub for the hubs - me out with the girls
Sunday ~ out with the hub

On my to do list... laundry, housework

In the craft basket...The camper set has me stumped at the moment.... put it aside for now, will get back to it later. I am working on a shawl right now, no pics as of yet. I did whip this octopus out to send off to my niece for Tucker


Happening this week:
Monday ~ work, laundry
Tuesday ~ work, work out
Wednesday ~ work, work out
Thursday ~ craft day, housework
Friday ~ groceries, errands, get nails done, and Lici to get hers done
Saturday ~ moms slumber party
Sunday ~ church, home to veg

Looking around the house... I can see that with my work schedule change, I have been neglecting the housework. I need to get myself back on track and get a new routine in place!

From the camera... my planner spread for this week


What I'm wearing today... yoga pants and a black tshirt and purple cardigan

One of my simple pleasures... cozy Sunday's curled up with a blanket and a book
On my prayer list... For my Uncle Mike and his continued recovery from his stroke, and for my newest great nephew to do well in nicu so he can go home soon with mommy and daddy

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard when working on Mondays, I worked today and didn't get my post done until a few minutes ago. Sometimes I start them on Sunday nights but it doesn't always help especially if the weekend is busy. Love the fun octopus! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your post! What a cute octopus! Reminds me of one that my aunt crocheted for me when I was little. It was blue. Have a blessed week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!