Monday, July 31, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... July 31st, 2017

The weather...Its 57° right now and a high of 85°! Its a chilly start for today... but I will take it! So nice to be able to have the door and windows open and let in some cool fresh air and give the air conditioner a break!!


Right now I am... working on this blog post catching up on some youtube videos.

On my reading pile... Etched...Upon My Heart by Jill Kelly (almost finished with this one); Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld; and Happily Ever After by Trista Sutter......I need to get back to reading and get this list knocked down


Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... I binged watched "Shooter" on Netflix

On my TV... Bachelorette, Fosters, The Bold Type, Shooter, and Big Brother

On the menu for this week... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ sloppy joes, fries and peaches
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ picking up some BBQ from the "Food Truck Friday's" in the park close to home (my cousin in law has his Saladino Smoke there this week.... Yummmmm
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ polish dogs, beans and corn on the cob

On my to do list... laundry, housework, make dog food, crochet, post office

In the craft basket...Still working on the squares from last week. I had a request for an order of these gorgeous booties (first pic is the one she posted on my FB page, the second one is the ones I whipped up

baby booties


Happening this week:
Monday ~ housework, laundry, making dog food, croche, post office, work out
Tuesday ~ work, work out
Wednesday ~ work, work out
Thursday ~ work, work out
Friday ~ groceries, errands, really need to get my nails done, keep putting it off, pick dinner at the park
Saturday ~ work on planner, yard work
Sunday ~ church, home to veg

Looking around the house... just a little clutter to pick up - which is good, as I am too tired to do any deep cleaning... not a good night of sleep last night!

From the camera... my planner spread for this week - pic to come


What I'm wearing today... purple tank top and blue shorts

One of my simple pleasures... cool, quiet mornings, sitting on the deck with my devotions and a cup of tea

On my prayer list... family and friends

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Those booties are adorable!

    I wish we had food truck Fridays around here. I love experimenting with fun new foods.

    Your inspiration is PERFECT! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun catching up with you Friend. ;) Those booties are absolutely precious!! Great job!
    I was thinking of you because my planner is almost done so I just picked up a new one and some fun stickers at Michael's last weekend. Can't wait to dive in!
    Happy rest of the week to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those baby booties are so cute! Hope you slept better last night and have a wonderful rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!