Monday, May 23, 2016

Daybook and Happy Homemaker Monday

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.

There will be now be one monthly link-up posted on the first Monday of each month. You are free to post a new daybook link here for each daybook you write at your blog, whether that is once a month or if you daybook daily...it does not matter. It is what works best for you. Just please keep the link back to The Simple Woman's Daybook in tact and in view in the body of your post so other's can find us. Thank you for continuing to do this very important step!

I am also linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... May 23rd, 2016


Outside my window...Its another glorious day here in Michigan. The sun in shining, its 73 degrees out right now, with a high of 81 later this afternoon!


I am thankful... for the last minute, "let's get together for breakfast calls"! Had a fun time catching up with a friend this morning.

One of my favorite things... date nights! Saturday night the hubs and I went out, with his mom and sister, as they bought us tickets to see Donny and Marie.. (this sis inlaw is a huge fan and wanted to go)... it was an ok show, just fun to be out with my guy!


I am wearing... a purple top and my blue jeggings.


I am creating... I finished up a baby gift, and the flip flops. And now back to creating squares for a project our Women's group at church are doing (making lapgans to donate to the shelters.)


I am reading (read) /watching (watched) / listening to... I have the tv on LMN for background noise, soon to change it to a music station to finish the housework.

I am hoping... that the weather will be nice for Memorial weekend, so we can enjoy it with it being a long weekend for my hubby.

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ pork chops, mashed potatoes, veggies
Wednesday ~ pancakes and sausage
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ BLT's, potato salad and mixed fruit
Saturday ~ brats, beans, potato salad, fruit
Sunday ~ out


In my garden... still in the "thinking" stage of what I want to plant.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ breakfast date with a friend...and then a lunch date with another, then back to laundry, housework,
Tuesday ~ work
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, errands
Saturday ~ working in the yard
Sunday ~ church


From the board room... From my Planners board, My other latest addctions..... decorating my planner... I am going to print off this beach theme next.

Photo Credit


A peek into one of my days... This is how I found her when I was getting ready for bed


A favorite quote for today...


Closing Notes: Thank you for stopping by and sharing a little bit of my thoughts today! I hope you enjoyed your visit!

To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.

I am also linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

8 comments:

  1. I saw the Osmond's in person when I was younger. I had a huge crush on Donnie.

    Those flip flops are adorable!

    Your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun show, a little hard to hear them sing, but fun none the less! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Your craft projects are just plain ADORABLE! Love your quote too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love how the slippers turned out!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. So happy to drop by today and see you. I love those purple flip flops. My granddaughters would be in heaven!! I changed up my 'daybook' to be more of my own thing. But I still like reading your!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by!! I love my flip flops!! Hope you have a great week!!!

      Delete
  4. Glad you enjoyed your time out with your husband. I had Donnie & Marie dolls when I was a kid, complete with the stage (it was my big Christmas present one year). Your dog looks very comfy. Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your creations are beautiful. your dog looks so cozy! got to love our fur babies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!