Saturday, March 19, 2016

Myrtle Beach Vacation

After spending the week in the South, I am more than ready to find jobs there, pack up and move!!! We had an amazing week celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary at Myrtle Beach and Alabama.

The ocean was cold, but it was still nice walking on the beach. We went to Ripley's, took a helicopter ride over the ocean, went to the Hollywood wax museum, got the heebie jeebies scared out of me in my own Zombie torture in the "Outbreak" area at the wax museum.... I don't do horror things, so how I let my hubby talk me into do this one was beyond me!

Tuesday night we celebrated our anniversary a night early with dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe, then a concert at "Legends in Concert", the acts were amazing and did an awesome job impersonating the real mccoys: Elvis, Dolly Parton, The Blues Brothers, George Straight and Barry White.

Wednesday, we traveled from South Carolina to Alabama, checked into our hotel, then it was off to my cousins for a little get together and dinner. It was fun hanging out with my cousins for the night.

My cousin Ginger and I


Thursday, we slept in, then headed out to check out some antique shops before it was time to head out to meet up with a friend I have gotten to know via youtube.. Suzanne. It was so nice to meet up in person with her and her husband John. Dinner at Olive Garden, and a little gift exchange!

Friday was a day of driving home, with a stop at another antique shop. I am glad we got the time away, but am so happy to be home.

Below are a few videos from my trip.



Our helicopter ride


Meeting my friend


Some photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!