Monday, March 28, 2016

Daybook & Happy Homemaker Monday

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg
The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you! (If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

I am also linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For Today... March 28th, 2016

Outside my window...Its 39 degrees out, and cloudy. The high is 48. So ready for Spring weather!! The weather for the week:

I am thinking... about the next project I want my hubby to make for me.... a corner cabinet for the dining room.

I am wearing... still in my robe, haven't gotten dressed yet.

I am creating... I am working on an elephant snuggie, then back to the afghans.

I am going... to meet up with a friend in a little while for breakfast.

I am reading... Still searching for a new book to read

On my TV..... I am finishing up Talking Dead

I am hoping... that I didn't take on too much for adding an extra day to my work schedule starting next week!

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ lasagna roll ups and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ minestrone soup and homemade wheat bread
Wednesday ~ breakfast - eggs, toast, sausage, hashbrowns, oranges
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ mahi mahi topped with a fruit salsa, rice and corn
Saturday ~ me - out with friends, the hubs - leftovers
Sunday ~ steak, baked potato and salad


A favorite quote for today...


A peek into one of my days... Lici attacking the remote control car -- the guys tormented her with it yesterday.


One of my favorite things... I know I have said it before, but Sunday afternoon naps.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ breakfast date, laundry, housework, crochet
Tuesday ~ working on some craft projects and crocheting
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, errands
Saturday ~ Dinner with friends
Sunday ~ church, then home to veg

From the board... From my, yummy desserts/cookies board. This is what I made for Easter.
photo credit


To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.

I am also linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

5 comments:

  1. That dessert looks amazing! I hopped over to follow you on Pinterest. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dessert looks very tempting! Yum. I hope you get the corner cabinet you'd like! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Easter dessert looks so yummy! Hope you saved a piece for yourself for later!! I think your menu plan for the week looks good too. Have a wonderful week, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that dessert looks so decadent! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha laughing at the photo of your dog-that's what we say about our dog-she is a spaz! and a scav! she eats anything! and is always looking for scraps. I just pinned a corner cabinet on my honey do board. funny! good luck on getting yours done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!