Monday, February 15, 2016

Daybook and Happy Homemaker Monday

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg
The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you! (If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

I am also linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For Today... February 15th, 2016

Outside my window...Its going cold and snowy and 18 degrees out with a high of 30, so they say - the weather for the week:

I am thinking... That as soon as the washer stops, and I switch out loads, I am taking a short nap...I have been up since 4:30 as I had to take my oldest to the airport.

I am thankful... for my family and friends.

I am wearing... fleece jammie pants and a gray hoodie

I am creating... Right now, my projects are on hold, as I have a sore thumb/wrist...so a few weeks of rest is in order.

I am going... to be taking a nap very soon!

I am reading... Candace Cameron Bure's Dancing Through Life (almost finished with it)

On my TV..... I am watching Bachelor at 20: A Celebration

I am hoping... that the pup won't snore too loudly, as I really want to have a deep sleeping nap! Can you tell that I am really tired and only have a nap on my mind??

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ sloppy joes and fries
Wednesday ~ pot roast, carrots, potatoes and rolls
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ burritos
Sunday ~ pork chops, scalloped potatoes, corn and rolls

A favorite quote for today...


A peek into one of my days... Valentine's Day weekend - we had dinner at home...this was our table setting; and then my gift from my love


A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ laundry, housework, a nap
Tuesday ~ gym, cleaning the upstairs
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, cleaning and vegging
Saturday ~ hanging out with the hubby
Sunday ~ church, then home to veg with my hubby

From the board... From my Mmmmm lets eat board. These are the pork chops I will be making on Sunday.
Photo credit

To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.

I am also linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

2 comments:

  1. Did you get your nap in? I get up most morning by 5:30 in the winters and 5:00 in the summers. I see my husband off to work and have "farm" chores to do. Our ducks and chickens let me know they want out of the coop as soon as the sun starts rising! I do sleep quite well at night...I'm not sure I could take a few weeks rest from crocheting! LOL I did have to take a few days. I started getting tendontitis in my wrists and hands 2 years ago. Or so the doctor says. I think I have some carpal tunnel. :sigh: It started even before I learned to crochet. Texting too much? LOL Anyway...My husband mentioned Sloppy Joes yesterday and now I see it on your menu too. I'm thinking we might munch on some Joes this week sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually sleep until 6ish most of the week (outside of Wed/Thurs, then I am up at 5).... so 4:30 was a bit too early!LOL. I did get in a nap, and then got to all of my housework, so I could go play in my craft room..worked on a pocket letter. Hoping today, I can crochet for a little bit. This past week was pure torture, as I wanted to get out the hook! LOL

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!