Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday 9 ~ Sorry

Sorry

Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

 

Saturday 9: Sorry (2015)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting? So - so. I can forgive, but never forget.

2) Justin asks his girl to "forget this." What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten? an incident that I don't really want to talk about

3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp? at a minimum 6, would love to get 8, but it just doesn't happen anymore these days.

4) Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there's no way she'd spend that much on underwear. What's something you're willing to splurge on? Wait, what... $102 for underwear!?!?! oh my! I am not much for splurging on anything, I like to find the cheapest deal possible... but if I had to... I guess it would be on shoes or purses... but that rarely happens, as my cheap side always gets the better of me!

5) He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald's, what would you order? a Bacon Egg n cheese McGriddle...but I don't go to McD's much anymore, it doesn't agree with the tummy these days!

6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals? oranges or pretzels

7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, "Ich liebe dich” ("I love you") and she fainted. Have you ever fainted? I have, once while pregnant, from getting to hot, and another time after getting sun poisening

8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school? I can't remember

9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend's Super Bowl? yep...mostly for the commercials, but will glance up from my laptop time to time to catch bits of the game.

6 comments:

  1. I saw a sneak peak at a Skittles commercial with Steven Tyler that looked pretty cute.

    I agree that bags are a fun thing to splurge on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have avoided all of the sneak peeks, so I don't ruin tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Sun poisoning sounds dangerous. Is that like heat stroke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the most part, I had a nasty rash that went along with the sunburn.... while I had fun at the beach that day, the few weeks after not so much!

      Delete
  3. That was the side of being pregnant I didn't like: the chance of fainting.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very rarely eat at a fast food place anymore. They have way too much salt and calories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!