- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (I like to use the 6-cheese Italian blend – yum!)
- MIX tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- LAYER chicken, basil and cheese in 3-qt. casserole or 13×9-inch baking dish.
- TOP with stuffing. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.