Monday, January 4, 2016

NLT Illustrated Study Bible review

This edition of the NLT Illustrated Study Bible, which Tyndale House kindly sent me to review. I am in awe of this version of the Bible. I love the the first page of each book, in how it has a summary and Meaning and Message section. All of the illustrations, and behind the texts passages are so helpful in really understanding the Bible. I love all of the footnotes, maps and the concordance (which my current Bible doesn't have).

I am going to fully enjoy reading and studying with this NLT Study Bible.

You can see for yourself in this little video at Open my eyes. I am going to fully enjoy reading and studying with this NLT Study Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!