Saturday, January 9, 2016

Grace Hill Media

Have I mentioned how much I like this company - Grace Hill Media?? I love all of the opportunities I have been to review movies and or books before they are available to the public.

This past week I received not one, but two different opportunities from them.  The first one, I was given two tickets to go see a private prescreening of the movie  "13 Hours".  I am going with my youngest son, so its a double bonus, as it will be a mom/son date night!

Then next one is a review/screening opportunity for new faith-and-football film "GREATER".  I will be watching this in the next few days.  If it is anything like the other movies they have offered to me, I know I am going to like it. 

Here is a trailer for the movie:

I will be doing a review and have it posted sometime after January 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!