Monday, January 11, 2016

Daybook

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg
The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you! (If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

There will be now be one monthly link-up posted on the first Monday of each month. You are free to post a new daybook link here for each daybook you write at your blog, whether that is once a month or if you daybook daily...it does not matter. It is what works best for you. Just please keep the link back to The Simple Woman's Daybook in tact and in view in the body of your post so other's can find us. Thank you for continuing to do this very important step!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For Today... January 11th, 2016

Outside my window...Its very bitterly cold and snowy.

I am thinking... That while I love my new hardwood floors, I really miss the warmth of carpet in my living room!

I am thankful... for the power of prayer - love my circle of prayer warriors!

I am wearing... black yoga pants, a tshirt and a zip up hoodie, and thick fuzzy socks

I am creating... a couple of afghans, and finishing up a couple of beard hats (same as last week)

I am going... to the gym in a little while, hopefully my trainer had a chance to work on a workout routine for me.

I am wondering... how well this weekends plans will turn out.

I am reading... Proverbs

I am hoping... that I have a great week in my weight loss plan (like I did last week!

I am learning... That closed doors, only lead to a new perfect door to be opened.

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ baked mostacoli, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ taco pie
Wednesday ~ breakfast, apple pancakes and sausage
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ leftovers for the hubby, I am going out with coworkers
Saturday ~ chicken noodle soup
Sunday ~ potroast, carrots, taters and rolls

A favorite quote for today...

A peek into one of my days... Never ending projects to be completed

One of my favorite things... Warm fuzzy socks - I may have my moments with hot flashes, but I still love warm fuzzy socks!!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ laundry, housework, going to the gym, crocheting
Tuesday ~ gym, taking my hubby's car to get an alignment, crocheting
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, errands, out with coworkers
Saturday ~ working in the kitchen, getting things ready for church potluck
Sunday ~ church, potluck afterwards, then home to veg

From the board room... From my Mmmmm Let's Eat board. This is something I want to add to my menu in the coming weeks: A healthly beef stir fry
photo credit

To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.

I am also linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

3 comments:

  1. Proverbs is my FAVORITE book of the bible! So much wisdom and guidance for everything in life. You never can go wrong with fuzzy socks, although I'm liking my son's thick wool ones right now. The cold weather has returned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what hard wood floors were like in winter!! I still want them so bad! Have a great week Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fuzzy socks as well. I was very excited to get some for Christmas. They certainly do help on cold, hardwood floors don't they? Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!