Monday, December 7, 2015

Daybook

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg
The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you! (If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

There will be now be one monthly link-up posted on the first Monday of each month. You are free to post a new daybook link here for each daybook you write at your blog, whether that is once a month or if you daybook daily...it does not matter. It is what works best for you. Just please keep the link back to The Simple Woman's Daybook in tact and in view in the body of your post so other's can find us. Thank you for continuing to do this very important step!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For Today... December 7th, 2015

Outside my window...Its a cold, gray, dreary day out... but hey, at least its not snowing!

I am thinking... that if this headache doesn't go away, I am not going to get anything done

I am thankful... for my new friends, we may not have met in person, but the connections we have formed online are very precious to me.

I am wearing... black yoga pant and a light weight hoodie, that I think I am going to swap out for a warmer one, and some thick fuzzy socks

I am creating... finishing up a 2nd mermaid tail lapghan, then will be making some snowmen mug cozies for family gifts

I am going... to the store in a bit, have to get some cheese, dog food, silverish ribbon, scented pinecones and a few mugs (if I can find the right ones)

I am wondering... what to get my hubby for Christmas, I have no clue!

I am reading... nothing at the moment

I am hoping... that everything I have in mind for our family Christmas comes together as planned!

I am learning... that I need to follow my heart

In my garden... its getting ready for a long winter's nap

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ ham and egg bake
Wednesday ~ kielbasa and mac-n-cheese
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ burgers, fries and peaches
Saturday ~ on my own, the hubby will be with his mom and sister for the night
Sunday ~ light snacks...then dinner with our church family for our Christmas party


A favorite quote for today...


A peek into one of my days... a fun little craft I did with a friend over the weekend


One of my favorite things... my Christmas tree...



A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ laundry, housework, crochet, a typical Monday
Tuesday ~ working on the crochet projects
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, errands, crocheting... hanging out with the hubby once he gets home from work
Saturday ~ hanging out at home catching up shows for the day/night
Sunday ~ sleeping in, quick touch ups around the house then off to the Church Christmas party


To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

4 comments:

  1. Your tree is beautiful. I love that quote and your menu! Hope your headache is gone. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is the 3rd year I think that I have done all purple and silver, and just love it!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! And I love the little candle jar!! I need to sit down and do some crafty stuff over the holidays. I'm not an overly crafty-type person, but I wonder sometimes if it's just because I've not done any for so long that I've just kinda forgotten how... ;)

    Wonderful quote. Might need to steal that for my "Quotables" Pinterest board!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I hope you find your crafty bug!!! Its always fun to make things with your own two hands! And the quote is free for the taken.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!