Sunday, November 1, 2015

Weekend in Review

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ Long, long day..... first had to take John to work, as my truck was out of commission due to the accident from the day before. I needed a car, as I had to take Lulu to the vet. Which didn't happen until 5, so plans changed with Trent being the one to possible go pick him up from work. I went and got my hair cut and did some errands. Hung out with the boys until it was time to go to the vet.

The outcome was pretty much what I had expected, as she was just to sick to come out of this. We said goodbye to our sweet, sweet Lulu. Rest in peace pretty girl.



Saturday ~ Halloween. Grocery shopping in the morning, then crocheted for the day while John worked on my truck. Both rear shocks had to be replaced, and then he saw that the exhaust had some damage, so that will have to be replaced as well.

I passed out candy, then hung out with my hubby for the night.

Sunday ~ church in the morning, has a great lunch of ribs, roasted red skin potatoes and green beans. Took a nap, and crocheted while waiting for The Walking Dead to come one.

Let me know if you play along.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!