Monday, November 30, 2015

Daybook

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg


The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you! (If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

There will be now be one monthly link-up posted on the first Monday of each month. You are free to post a new daybook link here for each daybook you write at your blog, whether that is once a month or if you daybook daily...it does not matter. It is what works best for you. Just please keep the link back to The Simple Woman's Daybook in tact and in view in the body of your post so other's can find us. Thank you for continuing to do this very important step!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Nov. 30th, 2015

Outside my window...Its cold and dreary, but at least its not snowing..... yet!

I am thinking... that I need to get up and get moving, as I have a shopping and lunch date with my forever friend today!

I am thankful... for unexpected surprise visits from my youngest..... even when he scares the snot out of me!

I am wearing... right now sweat pants and a sweat shirt.... but will be changing into jeans, a pink shirt and a pretty scarf

I am creating... a mermaid lapghan, and a few hats

I am going... out in a bit to shop and have lunch

I am wondering... what I will be getting the boys and my hubby for Christmas

I am reading... right now, nothing... I have put the 2 books on hold until I get these last few orders out of the way

I am hoping... that my hubby gets a nice bonus

I am learning... that I need to make a budget and stick to it.

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ tacos
Wednesday ~ pizza
Thursday ~ breakfast - eggs, sausage, toast
Friday ~ soup (not sure what kind yet) and rolls
Saturday ~ smoked sausage and mac-n-cheese
Sunday ~ pork chops, taters and corn

A favorite quote for today...


One of my favorite things... Warm, fuzzy blankets fresh out of the dryer

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ Laundry, shopping and lunch with a friend, then back home to do housework
Tuesday ~ helping a friend transfer blog content to another blog host, taking down all the Fall decor
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, housework and crocheting
Saturday ~ probably just hanging out with the hubby
Sunday ~ church, then home to veg with the hubby


To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.
10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!