Monday, November 23, 2015

Daybook

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg
The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you! (If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

There will be now be one monthly link-up posted on the first Monday of each month. You are free to post a new daybook link here for each daybook you write at your blog, whether that is once a month or if you daybook daily...it does not matter. It is what works best for you. Just please keep the link back to The Simple Woman's Daybook in tact and in view in the body of your post so other's can find us. Thank you for continuing to do this very important step!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... November 23rd, 2015

Outside my window...daybreak is just starting to peek...its cold and snowy

I am thinking... that I need more sleep. It wasn't a great night of sleep.

I am thankful... for my family and friends.

I am wearing... black sweats and a sweatshirt... I need to get some socks on (my feet are freezing)

I am creating... a mermaid tail lapgan

I am going... no where....its too cold out and I need to get some things down around the house this week.

I am wondering... what I will have for breakfast. I am thinking oatmeal, as I am freezing and it will warm me up

I am reading... I have 3 books going right now (its funny as I go from no books to 3...) 1) The Sciatica Relief Handbook (got to figure out how to alleviate the pain), 2) Candace Cameron Bures book still. 3) The Fervent/span>

I am hoping... That the change at work goes through quickly...as I really want the opportunity to work from home.

In my garden... nothing, as its covered in snow

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ sketti/garlic bread
Tuesday ~ fish, corn rice
Wednesday ~ breakfast - eggs, sausage, fired potatoes, toast
Thursday ~ Turkey day.. turkey, mashed taters/gravy, sweet potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, pies
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ leftovers
Sunday ~ out

A favorite quote for today...

 photo 3d6eff05-6c12-4827-96b0-4bc504bcc238_zpsogyinfhy.jpg


A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ laundry, housework, plastic on the windows and crocheting
Tuesday ~ no major plans, just hanging out at home
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~Turkey day! Going over to the inlaws
Friday ~ nothing....staying home
Saturday ~ grocery shopping, getting tires on the truck, then home to hang with the hubby
Sunday ~ church, putting up Christmas decor

To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. I love the quote. I really, really need to figure out how to do that! Happy Thanksgiving Jodi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!