Monday, October 19, 2015

Daybook

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg
The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you! (If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

There will be now be one monthly link-up posted on the first Monday of each month. You are free to post a new daybook link here for each daybook you write at your blog, whether that is once a month or if you daybook daily...it does not matter. It is what works best for you. Just please keep the link back to The Simple Woman's Daybook in tact and in view in the body of your post so other's can find us. Thank you for continuing to do this very important step!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... October 19th, 2015

Outside my window...The sun is trying to come out. Its a chilly 46 out, with not much of a warm up for the day.
 photo 70147406-5fa9-4f95-8ddf-b19486d620e2_zpstlvi4kfy.jpg
 photo 3b011549-ca3b-4739-9a92-001c59459af9_zpsd5xdize1.jpg
 photo cb688b08-c944-4552-b49d-ee5f4717056e_zpssj4jnig2.jpg

I am thinking... about running to the store, I need to get a few things I forgot when I got groceries on Friday.

I am thankful... for the last 25 years with my guy. We have had our ups and downs, but have weathered them fairly well.

I am wearing... still in my pj's. As soon as I am done with my housework I will be showering and then putting on some yoga pants and a purple and gray baseball type shirt, with a pair of warm fuzzy socks!

I am creating... still working on the same items in the past for the craft show... I will be glad once it is here so I can move on to other things!

I am going... to the store (see above)

I am reading... Still reading Candance Cameron Bure's book... just not finding the time to get really into it; it a good read, just no time.

I am hoping... to get things back on track financially and get that savings built back up!

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ sketti
Tuesday ~ fish, rice and corn
Wednesday ~ apple pancakes and sausage
Thursday ~ sloppy joes and tater salad
Friday ~ pizza (homemade)
Saturday ~ burgers and fries
Sunday ~ out for late lunch/early dinner

A favorite quote for today...
 photo d47516ff492c7068d6c28e4ae99877e1_zpse5hkzzsz.jpg

A peek into one of my days... My love of 25 years...after he serenaded me for a bit last night
 photo c5036026-0b94-4480-98b2-c8dce6a51bd1_zpsq3czdmqu.jpg

One of my favorite things... I am obsessed with these.... Lender's french toast bagels with brown sugar cream cheese!
 photo 225f9ba0-55d1-4597-ad3d-77457bcb7b55_zpsdcpoiywi.jpg photo a47ade99-8c44-4766-9a62-8e9a09007794_zpsinlf2e0u.png

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ laundry, housework and crocheting
Tuesday ~ yarn shopping for a friend/client, and crocheting
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, running errands and crocheting
Saturday ~ working in the kitchen (its almost finished!!)
Sunday ~ church, lunch and veggin with the hubby

To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. Oh - think I'll come to your house for dinner on Wednesday! LOL Great photos of your guy :)
    Hope you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I have hte same menu plan for Friday! What a nice thing to have your guy serenade you! Best wishes on 25!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I might just have to go get some those bagels and Philly! Doesn't that sound good! 25 years is long time! (BTW, that journaling bible I wrote about...It's from Local Church Bible Publishers. Hand-size. Wide margin. Red Letter. Center reference. Concordance. Maps. $55. The artwork is mine. It's done on vellum or tracing paper and tapes between the pages with Washi tape.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 25 years! :) That's so great.

    That bagel and cream cheese combo sounds amazing. I don't think I have seen those bagels around here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet that he still sings to you; relationship goals...
    My parents also celebrated 25 years not to long ago, Congrats :)
    ~ Hugs from Hayley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!