Monday, October 12, 2015

Daybook

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg
The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you! (If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

There will be now be one monthly link-up posted on the first Monday of each month. You are free to post a new daybook link here for each daybook you write at your blog, whether that is once a month or if you daybook daily...it does not matter. It is what works best for you. Just please keep the link back to The Simple Woman's Daybook in tact and in view in the body of your post so other's can find us. Thank you for continuing to do this very important step!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... October 12th, 2015

Outside my window...Its a typical Fall like day, cool, crisp air, and a chilly 57 degrees out.

I am thinking... that I need to go toast me a french toast bagel with brown sugar cream cheese

I am wearing... gray yoga capris, a mint green/gray baseball type shirt with a hoodie over it (for now).

I am creating... hats, towels, dishcloths, doll clothes and cup cozies... I am almost to the point that I am over this whole craft show!

I am going... to the groomers in a little while, poor Lici really needs her nails trimmed, she keeps getting hung up on the carpet.

I am reading... still working on Cameron's book.... I was hoping to be farther into it, but I seem to crash after only reading a page or two at night. Its a good book though! I have on the agenda to purchase The Fervent, it has been highly recommended
 photo ed28003f-7981-4bb0-862e-c64365a5987d_zpsvsipevdb.jpg

I am hoping... that this is the week that the kitchen project is finally done!!!

I am learning... that there must have been a reason for what happened a few weeks ago...I am sadden by it, but it may be for the best.

In my garden... I need to removed all of the dead plants, and am thinking about what I want to plant to bloom in the spring.

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ stuffed pork chops, baked potato (for the hubby), corn and rolls
Tuesday ~ chili and cornbread
Wednesday ~ apple pancakes and sausage
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ ham, scalloped potates, corn and rolls
Saturday ~ takeout from Outback (I am thinking)
Sunday ~ church potluck and I am bringing sloppy joes

A favorite quote for today...
 photo ec536d5f-2bbf-4548-942c-492e0ac09a06_zpsyqe8hfji.jpg

One of my favorite things... The smells of a freshly baked apple pie!
 photo 50d3f2de-32db-4f64-9b9a-f093399514ab_zpszykqwsal.jpg

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ housework, laundry, take the dog to the groomers
Tuesday ~ lunch with a friend, then working on crochet projects
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ groceries, working on crochet projects
Saturday ~ working the kitchen, hopefully the counters will be done and then the cabinets doors can be painted, and knobs put on them and the drawers!
Sunday ~ church, potluck, home to veg

To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

4 comments:

  1. I just tasted a french toast bagel last week. Yum! I din't know Outback had takeout! I don't get there very often because of the distance, but takeout? Yea. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Priscilla Shirer, although I haven't read that particular book yet - it's on my list! Outback sounds fabulous... but the nearest one to my house is 100+ miles, lol... one of the hazards of living in the middle of nowhere! :)
    Hope you have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bagel sounds yummy! As does your menu for the week.

    The book sounds intriguing I may have to check that out. Have you seen War Room? I have been hearing good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of a french toast bagel, sounds yummy!I have been absent from the blog world lately, I can't wait to catch up on all you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!