Monday, October 5, 2015

Daybook

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg
The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you! (If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

There will be now be one monthly link-up posted on the first Monday of each month. You are free to post a new daybook link here for each daybook you write at your blog, whether that is once a month or if you daybook daily...it does not matter. It is what works best for you. Just please keep the link back to The Simple Woman's Daybook in tact and in view in the body of your post so other's can find us. Thank you for continuing to do this very important step!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... October 5th, 2015

Outside my window...Its another gloomy day, hoping for no rain, as the pup needs to go out and run off some energy!!

I am thinking... that things are not going to be worked on with an issue from last week. The more I think about things, the more I feel that nothing was really handled very well.

I am thankful... for my husbands adventurous spirit when it comes to many of my crazy ideas in ways to save money. We ventured out on an idea of redoing our countertops in order to save money, as one of the counters to buy new would have cost us a pretty penny, as it was 3.5 inches longer than the standard length. You can check out the video that I took of us doing the first step, here

I am wearing... black yoga pants and a gray and purple t-shirt **edited to add... that I have now added a sweatshirt to the attire, its gotten chilly in the house!

I am creating... still many crochet projects

I am going... to be very busy with sewing on buttons and other sewing projects ttaht will be in my craft show. I really don't like sewing, but it needs to get done.

I am wondering... how the phone interview will go that I have later today.

I am reading... still the same book as last week, but not every day, only a little bit here and there. I just can't seem to get in to reading any books right now.

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ sketti
Tuesday ~ soup and rolls
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ burgers/fries
Saturday ~ not sure yet

A favorite quote for today...
 photo ee3028b0f55b956c364f0c5b172d0985_zpsn0yuihej.jpg

One of my favorite things... A bloomin' baked apple, so yummy!


A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ housework, laundry, working on crochet projects
Tuesday ~ working on crochet projects
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, helping out at the church garage sale, working on crochet projects
Saturday ~ working on crochet projects
Sunday ~ church and not sure what else.

To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that bloomin' baked appled looks amazing! Thanks for sharing the video. Good luck with your phone interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Visiting from Peggy's.... I'm always amazed at how popular these Day Book posts are. I feel that mine is rather drab. Perhaps that's because to me it's an every day kind of things. ~smile~

    I like your quote.
    Have a great week.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your quote. It speaks to me today!! It is dreary here in Kansas too. No rain yet. Just a dreary day! Have a wonderful week, Jodi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There really is not enough time and energy for all those crochet projects is there? I have 3 projects going right now, and already thinking of another. Perhaps I should finish at least one project first...So, how did the phone interview go? I hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your interview and your counter tops! We might be adventurous enough to try something like that; we're just not AMBITIOUS enough to FINISH it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow those apples look awesome. My husband shared that video on FB but I never watched it till I saw it here lol I may have to make those this weekend!

    Love the quote too. I needed that today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!