Friday, October 2, 2015

Addictions

I am addicted to the Dollar Tree. I have to go at least once a week. Do I need things from there, no...but I still go anyways! I love watching youtube videos of others that haul stuff from there, and then have to go on the hunt to find the things at my DT's! Its crazy I tell ya, just crazy! I have to stop at any when we are out and about, even in different cities! My hubby is the same way with Guitar Centers, he seems to find all of the guitar center locations as easily as I do the DT's! I know he has been itching to go to the one in our city, but his stop would be way more expensive than a stop at the DT is for me!

As soon as he finishes up my kitchen, then maybe, just maybe we can have a date night out that way and we can stop in for him to just browse for a while! It will be a reward for making my kitchen all pretty and function able again!!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!