Monday, September 28, 2015

Daybook

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg
The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you! (If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

There will be now be one monthly link-up posted on the first Monday of each month. You are free to post a new daybook link here for each daybook you write at your blog, whether that is once a month or if you daybook daily...it does not matter. It is what works best for you. Just please keep the link back to The Simple Woman's Daybook in tact and in view in the body of your post so other's can find us. Thank you for continuing to do this very important step!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Sept 28th, 2015

Outside my window...Its 64 degrees out and cloudy.

I am thinking... About how I am going to handle something that happened over the weekend.

I am thankful... for wonderful fellowship with the ladies at my church.

I am wearing... black yoga pants and a purple tshirt

I am creating... the same projects for the craft show... I am getting so tired of the same old things! I am ready for a new project! Only 4 weeks to go until the show, then onto new things!!

I am going... to the store in a little while. I was blessed with a gift card from my work.... so a little shopping is in order!!

I am wondering... about many things at the moment that I am not willing to share at this time.

I am reading... Candace Cameron Bure's book still (see previous Daybook's)

I am hoping... for a positive outcome from the above couple of posts (wondering/thinking).

I am learning... that sometimes things happen for a reason

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Saturday ~ pot roast, carrots and potatoes
Monday ~ sketti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ lefovers
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ ??
Saturday ~ ??

A favorite quote for today...
 photo 8a769f92aaf68965c5c5550b6721ce7b_zpsb3tcttrh.jpg

A peek into one of my days... How I spent a few hours yesterday


One of my favorite things...
 photo 48b7cd5a-5142-4cac-b7ce-d3a3785eb500_zpseuu1haob.jpg

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ Housework, laundry, crocheting, organizing the craft room
Tuesday ~ crocheting and catching up on shows
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, crocheting, working in the kitchen
Saturday ~ hoping to finish up the kitchen
Sunday ~ church and vegging

From the board room... From my Fall ~ my favorite season board.
 photo e25ae6c1e9cbd6248974d1309f8c47fb_zps3i1nvpmi.jpg


Photo Credit


To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

8 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season too! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite, too! Love the video - looks like fun :)
    Hope you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote and the image with it is PERFECT! I took a peek at your video but will have to wait until after work to see the rest of it. Love the one-man band, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quote! And I wish my front porch looked as amazing as the one in the photo. I must get busy and decorate mine! Fall is so fun! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wish my front porch looked like that too!! Hope you week is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is always fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had a fun time. Hope your week is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!