Monday, September 21, 2015

Daybook

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg
The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you! (If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

There will be now be one monthly link-up posted on the first Monday of each month. You are free to post a new daybook link here for each daybook you write at your blog, whether that is once a month or if you daybook daily...it does not matter. It is what works best for you. Just please keep the link back to The Simple Woman's Daybook in tact and in view in the body of your post so other's can find us. Thank you for continuing to do this very important step!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... September 21st, 2015

Outside my window...Day is just starting to break, its a cool 46 degrees outside, with a high of 70 in the forecast with sunny skies. Perfect Fall day!

I am thinking... about way to many things right now, and that tends to be a little crazy... I need to clear my head/thoughts!

I am thankful... for lazy Sunday afternoons... the house projects can wait!

I am wearing... black yoga pants and a new gray hoodie with the word love on it in sparkly glitter.

I am creating... still working on crochet projects for the craft show

I am going... to be sticking to home this week (outside of going to work on Wed/Thurs), and getting things organized, and hopefully ready for us to redo the kitchen counter tops.

I am wondering... about all of the things going through my head

I am reading...
 photo abb8d47b-fb9c-4d9c-aa32-944fa13e80ef_zps8tguo7g9.jpg

Candace Cameron Bure's book Dancing Through Life

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ sketti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ sloppy joes, fries and fruit
Wednesday ~ breakfast, either eggs/sausage/toast or pancakes and sausage
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ John will be gone for the men's retreat, so I think I will get Chinese with friends
Saturday ~ nacho deluxe

A favorite quote for today...
 photo proud_zpsthhsr2k5.jpg

A peek into one of my days... This was from Saturday ~ date night at a Detroit Tiger's game
 photo 20932261-e3e7-4f20-b343-be56ba020683_zpsatpovci2.jpg

One of my favorite things... getting a scalp massage when getting a haircut....I so need one right now!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ housework, laundry, organizing things, crocheting
Tuesday ~ crocheting, and cleaning
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, girls night, crocheting
Saturday ~ prepping the countertops
Sunday ~ church and working on the counter tops

To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.

9 comments:

  1. Fireworks after the Tiger's game? What a fun date night! Great quote to remember. Thanks for sharing it. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your date night photos! Looks like a lot of fun. I really need to stop reading people's menus when I'm hungry, lol... sounds like a yummy week :)
    Hope your week is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote!! Thanks for sharing your date nite with us!! I miss the scalp massage I used to get. I go to one of those quickie cutting places now where they only cut, no shampoo. Did it for the money-savings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jodi! I cannot wait to see photos of your kitchen, that will be so nice to have that all done! I'm glad you had a great time at the game, and the fireworks are awesome too. I need to go check out your videos too, I love your Dollar Tree ones! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess they have fireworks after home Fri/Sat night games. It was a nice surprise! I tried to comment on your blog, but it won't let me *sad*.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way! So I have been making it a habit, to make sure I have had some sort of meal and/or snack before I start reading everyone's posts! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I total get the money savings! I have a friend cut my hair, and she always spoils me! So nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I can't wait for my kitchen to be done too....LOL This has been one long reno project for us! Yay, you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is the book? Its on my to-read list.

    Have a great week! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!