Sunday, August 9, 2015

Weekend in Review

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ Grocery shopping in the morning, oil change in the truck, Dollar Tree and Big Lots browsing. I went and got my haircut, trusting a new hair person -she did a good job on my hi-lights. She did a good job on the cut as well! I felt like I was cheating on my other stylist, but with her cutting back on when she does hair out of her home, her day doesn't fit into my work schedule...for now.
 photo d090d92b-2fe7-4e28-84ed-0527bce92115_zpsruo1wm4r.jpg

The evening was a girls night over at Robyn's. Miss Erica was there with her kiddos, as well as Kim. We of course had Chinese for dinner. I didn't stay as late as I usually do, but still got home before John did. He always stays late getting things done when he will be going on vacation. So I stayed up waiting for him, and tried to get my computer to work with the new upgrade to windows 10... which I don't like, and finally got them to help me reinstall windows 7! Mind you, I went to bed at 3 am! Ugh!

Saturday ~ I went and got my nails did!
 photo 82c93b0d-1bf5-43e2-923a-75657e1afbd2_zpsubte1m6b.jpg

Once home, I worked on some videos and crochet items, and took a small nap (after only getting about 3 hours of sleep the night before.) Then it was date night! Yay, we finally were able to go out, as he did not over sleep this weekend! We went to a fun little Mexican restaurant, El Barrio; my burrito was very yummy, the we went ahead and got some dessert nachos (which put us over the edge and left us stuffed beyond stuffed!) We then went to Home Depot to check out counter tops, and to get a sample of black paint for our cabinets.

 photo 8d48bcdb-c250-4a21-aa0c-d0c02c513291_zpsfuk42ove.jpg

Sunday ~ church in the morning, then we were invited over to our Pastors house for lunch. We had a nice time getting to know one another. Once home, I started the laundry, and did a little house work; worked on some more videos and vegged for the remainder of the day.

Let me know if you play along.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.



10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. Your new haircut suits you very well ! I also love Mexican food !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!