Monday, August 31, 2015

Daybook

 photo simple-woman-daybook-large_zpsc83krfbg.jpg
The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you! (If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

There will be now be one monthly link-up posted on the first Monday of each month. You are free to post a new daybook link here for each daybook you write at your blog, whether that is once a month or if you daybook daily...it does not matter. It is what works best for you. Just please keep the link back to The Simple Woman's Daybook in tact and in view in the body of your post so other's can find us. Thank you for continuing to do this very important step!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... August 31st, 2015

Outside my window... Its very overcast looking outside. When my husband left for work this morning, it was very foggy out.

I am thinking... that I need to get up and get moving, as I have lots of cleaning to do today, with the continuing kitchen redo project, things are scattered all over the house, and it is stressing me out big time!

I am thankful... for my relationship with My Lord and Savior; no matter how bad I mess up, He is still there to put His arms around me and let me know that He still loves me.

I am wearing... I am still in my pj's, but as soon as I shower I will be wearing some black yoga pants and a tank top of some sorts.

I am creating... still many items for the craft show, the piles are getting bigger! I have lots of buttons to sew on items as well... one the the least favorite things I like doing.

I am going... to the store in a little while, as I need to get dog food (didn't realize how low we were....oops) and a few other items, and possible a stop at the Dollar Tree (which will be my last as I am going on a Fast from there for the next month! LOL I spend way to much there!)

I am wondering... if this 14 day cleanse is really working. I have been told that the first few days you don't want to be very far from a restroom, but so far nothing.... I mean NOTHING is happening. I am fearing that if it does start to work , it will happen when I am at work, and that won't be very fun....

I am reading... nothing at the moment

I am learning... that it doesn't really pay to get all worked up over a situation, as it always seems to backfire. And in that backfire, you always seem to be the one that gets all of the fallout....if that makes any sense.

In my garden... or non existing garden, I have lots of weeding to do. The front landscaping is a hot mess.

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ sketti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ mac n cheese and kielbasa
Wednesday ~ eggs, sausage and toast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ pork chops, rice and corn

A favorite quote for today...
 photo 3cc9ae01-b9f9-448b-9060-bebbdc13a1ad_zps5r7q04ef.jpg

A peek into one of my days...
 photo 96e0cbaf-188e-4f11-8147-c384a9d7aac1_zpsqjkdtajf.jpg

One of my favorite things... trying something new, and learning that you really like it! I went kayaking for the first time last week, and loved every minute of it!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ laundry, housework (lots of housework), run to the store, altering curtains, crocheting
Tuesday ~ working on crochet project, hanging up shelves in the craft room
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ going to Michigan Adventure with my friend and her boys
Saturday ~ working on the kithen
Sunday ~ church, working on the kitchen

To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.
10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

3 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds simple and delicious. It really does not pay to get all worked up over things. Now to learn how to deal with that!! Have a good week Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just went kayaking for the first time? One of my favorite things! We are surrounded by lakes and ponds so kayaking is new practically every time we venture out. We have our own take! What a cute pup! I probably shouldn't ask what the 14 day cleanse is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing I've been dragging my feet on craft-wise is stitching the blocks of part of the afghan I'm making together :)
    I don't know how you can resist playing ball all day long with that sweet little face looking up at you like that! LOL
    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!