Monday, August 24, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





For Today... August 24th, 2015

Outside my window... Blue skies, with big puffy clouds
 photo a58201b7-2d3f-4f5e-910a-39973a37b89a_zpskz0dzl4x.jpg

I am thinking... that I need to get my butt up and moving, as none of the housework is going to get done sitting here.

I am thankful... for fellowship time with the ladies from my church. We had an awesome time last night.

I am wearing... black capri yoga pants, a black tshirt, a coral tank top and this pretty infinity scarf
 photo 7bc453e7-8687-4a99-a6c1-e185b15a0e2f_zpsoilngven.jpg

I am creating... still working on the craft show stock pile - rice heating bags, cup/mug cozies, towels/dishcloths and doll clothes.

I am going... to Dollar General, Family Dollar and the Dollar Tree to search for some more Fall decor!

I am reading... nothing at the moment

I am hoping... to have the kitchen project done this week!

I am learning... that I just need to go with the flow, with how my hubby does things. Even if it sets my cleaning/clutter free style into a tizzy!

In my garden... I have lots of weeding to do. I haven't done a thing outside all summer and it is really showing. Ugh!

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ baked ziti, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ ham/egg bake
Wednesday ~ leftovers
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ nacho deluxe
Saturday ~ burgers, fries and fruit

A favorite quote for today...
 photo 811fbd07-a823-4635-8b18-ca0a22762723_zpspbxrkftf.jpg

One of my favorite things... Finding new things for my Fall decor (on the cheap ~ this is all from the Dollar Tree! I have more, just not pictured)
 photo 6773d4c1-7cb8-4d25-aca1-7bca79b0590f_zpsrz14u6wk.jpg

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ laundry, sweeping/mopping, vacuuming, prepping the kitchen walls
Tuesday ~ hopefully painting the kitchen walls!
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ groceries, going to the beach with friends, then home to work on the kitchen
Saturday ~ the hubby is going to a gun show with our oldest and his dad, me not sure yet
Sunday ~ church and maybe out for a drive.... if the weather is nice

From the board room... From my Fall ~ My favorite season board.
 photo 7e01347a-abcd-452c-a2a2-9e546c55f5b5_zpsqbwg24fc.jpg
photo credit ~ the link that this was directed to, led to no where


To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

6 comments:

  1. I love the colors in your scarf - and Autumn is my favorite season, too!
    Hope you have a fabulous week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu plan looks great! I like the idea of including it in this post. I need to do this today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quote! I need to practice that. I need to search out some fall décor for my mantle. Happy to see the changing seasons come. Have a super good week Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I hope you have a great week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I don't plan it out we will go out to eat or I will stop and pick something up and that adds up! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One day I will have a mantle.. for now its the coffee table! LOL Hope you have a great week Paula!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!