Monday, August 3, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





For Today... June 8th, 2015

Outside my window... right now its 63 degrees out, and blue skies.

I am thinking... about my upcoming trip to Washingtion state next week. So much to do to get ready before I leave.

I am thankful... that we didn't power last night in the storm.
 photo 576d1f87-b218-416f-8837-2e4a3a339516_zpsmzpswei8.jpg

I am wearing... black capri yoga pants and a purple tank top

I am creating... lots of goodies for the craft show.

I am going... to the store in a little bit, have to get some Clorax toilet brush thingys, and check on a price for a carry on luggage.

I am wondering... how Lici is going to do with me being gone for 5 days.

I am reading... Psalm 119 - this is the last week.

I am hoping... that tomorrow's weather cooperates, so our plans for meeting up with a friend and her kiddos at Lake Michigan.


In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ sketti, salad and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ tacos
Wednesday ~ eggs, hasbrowns, sausage and toast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ subs, chips, fruit
Saturday ~ out??

A favorite quote for today...
 photo 4c83d50a2b717ee9235af1b1fb23364a_zpsadprowpw.jpg

A peek into one of my days...
 photo b006e85c-5d1b-4ac0-a0a1-7a7e5b8d16d7_zpslenph7ei.jpg

One of my favorite things... Sitting on the porch with my hubby watching a storm roll in. Something about this senerio was just so peaceful last night.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ laundry, housework, crochet projects, luggage shopping
Tuesday ~ beach day with friends and their kiddos
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, maybe a haircut and brow wax, light housework, planning/prepping for upcoming trip to Washington State. Maybe girls night at Robyn's
Saturday ~ spending time with the hubby
Sunday ~ church, making meals for the week for the hubby

From the board room... From my Crafts board. I have lots of odds and ends of jewelry I picked up here and there, that would make some fun magnets!
 photo ea7cbbe0-a31f-485f-a8df-9eb79014a4fe_zpssdnt8jut.jpg

I wish I could give photo credit, but the link takes you to a broken page error message (so I linked it to my craft board).

To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

7 comments:

  1. Cute magnets! LOVE your storm shot :) I have a trip planned in October with my best friend to Ohio, which will add 2 new states to my "places I've been" list... can't wait to go, but coming home is always the best part *smiles*
    Hope you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures and your menu plan for the week! Thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnets!!! What a great idea. Those eaerings would be very cheery magnets! That sky you had looked pretty ominous. Glad you didn't lose power.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Psalm 119. I marinate on two verses every day when I begin my devotions. Once I get all the way through, I just start all over again! Sounds like you have a busy week before you head out of town ~ have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading your daybook; the "odds and ends of jewelry" you picked up look awesome; and YES, I also think they'd make great magnets!! Never thought about that for magnets; I may need to try that one myself!

    Watching a storm roll in can be quite mesmerizing, can't it! Glad you could enjoy it with your husband!

    Thanks for sharing on Simple Woman's Daybook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jodi! I always watch your weather reports when you post them, as then I know what my family in Ontario is in for! And they got some big storms the other night! I love your Dollar Tree Haul posts. I was in a dollar store here the other day, and I came out and thought of how proud you would be of me, LOL! My dh on the other hand...not so much, lol! Your selfie with Lici turned out so well! Have fun preparing for your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Using old earrings & costume jewelry to make fridge magnets is brilliant! Enjoy your trip to Washington. Popping in from the daybook linky.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!