Sunday, July 26, 2015

Weekend in Review

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ Ahhh, back to not working on a Friday! Groceries in the morning, went and got my nails done ~ so pretty
 photo 15c71366-0bd8-4c6d-9e20-f18de7f5e30d_zpsnrtnrc0c.jpg

I had an interview, I think it went ok, but not sure I really want this position. We shall see what happens. I am holding out for the interview I had on Tuesday.

The rest of the night I hung out with the hubby, pup and the kitty.

Saturday ~ Worked on some crochet stuff, and finished up a DIY project video, that you can see here. The evening didn't go as planned; we were supposed to go out to dinner, but someone decided to stay sleeping again this weekend. I don't think I am going to plan anymore date nights, its going to be up to him for awhile. I am tired of planning, getting ready and then nothing!

Sunday ~ Church in the morning. We overslept, well I should say the hubby did. I was in a rebellious mood, and decided to not go in and wake, him after the disappointment from last night. It was a very lazy day for me, with not leaving the house, I didn't shower/dress/makeup....nada! I watched a few movies, youtube videos (my new addiction...obsession really), and crocheted the day/night away.

Let me know if you play along.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!