Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekend in Review

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ I had to work today. Hoping that some of the things that were brought up actually happen. No other plans for the night, as I knew I would be tired from working all day. John put in some extra hours, so it was a lonely night at home.

Saturday ~ Groceries in the morning. John helped me put on the felt pads under our furniture so I could rearrange the living room. I like the way I have it set up. I like that I can get a breeze through the front windows now. And not to mention all of the natural light.

I worked on the many different projects I have going for either a craft show (if the lady ever call me back), or to finally get them listed on Etsy.

Sunday ~ Church in the morning, then home to change, grabbed a quick bite to eat from Wendy's then we headed out to check out a couple of open houses. The two we went in, were really nice, but one there was too much traffic for the country setting, and the other was just too much house for just the two of us. We drove by a couple of others, that I would like to physically go in and check them out.

The rest of the day was a lazy one of crocheting and napping.

Let me know if you play along.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

2 comments:

  1. You changed your furniture and you are also looking for a new house ? Are you moving out ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do want to list our house and move a little closer to my husbands job. His 45 minute (one way) commute is getting to him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!