Friday, July 31, 2015

Food 4 Thought Friday

 photo 7bcade9b-5555-4c96-bbe1-337a72d2611e_zps0nynkykd.jpg
Jodi over at Beacon of Hope has come up with this fun meme after the host at Friday's Feast went MIA. Join in if you want! GET YOUR APPETITE ON and PLAY ALONG! Just copy and paste the questions to your blog and PLEASE leave a comment that you played along so others can go and check out your answers. These are so much fun to go back and read later!

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Breakfast ~ Name your celebrity crushes.

Lunch ~ List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list:

Dinner ~ If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?

Midnight Snack ~ What childhood toy do you wish you still had?

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)

MY ANSWERS

Breakfast ~ Name your celebrity crushes. Denzel Washington, Matthew McConaughey, George Clooney

Lunch ~ List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: Learn to play the piano, go to Italy, (reaching for this one) My own yarn/cafe shop, two more....hmmmm

Dinner ~ If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To win the lotto, to have my own yarn/cafe shop/ lipo suction

Midnight Snack ~ What childhood toy do you wish you still had? my stuffed lamb

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Smile its contagious

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

2 comments:

  1. I typed in my websites name on the info required box and I wrote Bacon of Hole. hahah Had to share because it made me laugh out loud!

    I love Matthew McConaughey too! And I also want to go to Italy! How fun to have your own yarn/cafe shop! What a great idea! DO IT!!!
    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi! Hmmm, George Clooney......I like him! I nominated you for a blog award, if you want to participate, you can pop over to my blog, the details are all over there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!