Friday, July 24, 2015

Food 4 Thought Friday

 photo 7bcade9b-5555-4c96-bbe1-337a72d2611e_zps0nynkykd.jpg
Jodi over at Beacon of Hope has come up with this fun meme after the host at Friday's Feast went MIA. Join in if you want! GET YOUR APPETITE ON and PLAY ALONG! Just copy and paste the questions to your blog and PLEASE leave a comment that you played along so others can go and check out your answers. These are so much fun to go back and read later!

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Breakfast ~ Name your top three visited websites.

Lunch ~ What's the last thing you did for the very first time?

Dinner ~ If you could only eat one food, and nothing else, for three days in a row, what would it be?

Midnight Snack ~ Who is your all time favorite teacher and why?

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)

MY ANSWERS


Breakfast ~ Name your top three visited websites. Facebook (I spend way to much time on there), Pinterest and my newest addictions Youtube

Lunch ~ What's the last thing you did for the very first time? Hmmm.... I guess it would be making some videos to start my youtube channel.

Dinner ~ If you could only eat one food, and nothing else, for three days in a row, what would it be? pizza

Midnight Snack ~ Who is your all time favorite teacher and why? Mr. Woodhull. He was a very laid back teacher, which made my accounting class so much easier!

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Be open to change, as good things may come from it.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing! I like that you are doing youtube videos! You will have to post!
    I could live on pizza for three days too!
    I saw your Weekend in Review! I am going to play it this upcoming week! How fuN! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!