Monday, July 27, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





Hey ya'll, did ya miss me last week? I missed my Monday blog hopping, but had fun with my little getaway at the beach with a friend and her boys.

For Today... July 27th, 2015

Outside my window... The sun is starting to peek. Its 64 degrees right now, and supposed to be a sunny day.

I am thinking... that I am in the mood to do some baking, what I don't know, but something yummy!

I am thankful... for window air conditioners. While I would love to have central air (it would be much quieter), I am thankful for the two units we have right now. It makes sleeping so much easier at night!

I am wearing... I am still in a nightie, a leopard print one at that. I will be changing into some shorts and a tank top once I shower and get ready for the day.

I am creating... Cup cozies, dish towels, heating rice bags.... oh my! (LOL) Isn't this just the cutest owl cup cozy??
 photo 087ebfb5-20ba-4f50-bd6f-66a8a6b38883_zpspgubljfb.jpg

I am going... to the groomer later with Lici, she needs her nails trimmed and her stanky butt cleaned.

I am wondering... about the interviews I had last week... yep plural, I had two of them. I really, really, really want the first one I had, but we shall see. If I don't get either I will be thankful for the job I still have.

I am reading... Psalm 119 still. I need to find a book to bring with me to Washington, or go through the ones I have on my Kindle.

I am hoping... to hear something on the interviews I had last week.

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ Sloppy Joes and fries
Wednesday ~ pancakes and sausage or bacon
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ leftovers for the hubby.... me I have a Tastefully Simple party at the house, so will be munching on all the goodies with my friends
Saturday ~ don't know

A favorite quote for today...
 photo 1d0a49eb-a3a9-44e6-b61e-7b58b7981145_zps1my5i80y.jpg

One of my favorite things... homemade popcorn. I made a big ole bowl last night... and with the boys no longer home, I got to enjoy it all by myself!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ laundry, housework, crocheting, taking Lici to the groomers to get her nails clipped and to get stinky bum cleaned (sorry, its gross, but it needs to be taken care of as she is stinkin up my house!
Tuesday ~ working on crochet projects, and getting the app turned in for the craft show (still weird to me that we need to "apply" to a craft show...
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, cleaning and preparing the goodies for my party
Saturday ~ unsure of my plans as of right now for the day
Sunday ~ church and ??

From the board room... From my Crafts board. A little DIY - necklace/bracelet holder. This is something I made.
 photo 7ab5d6ed-a843-4869-9479-4cc84ca70d4f_zpssqaqhi1m.jpg
photo credit


Post Script Do you guys like watching youtube videos? I have recently started watching more videos, and not just a quick how to crochet stitch one. I am slightly addicted/obsessed with them, and have just started making my own videos, for my new youtube channel... so I am going to leave you with my channel (yes a shameless plug - hee hee. I hope you watch, and if you would like.. subscribe. My Channel

To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.

10 comments:

  1. Love the cozy! I'm absolutely crazy about owls, lol... love your quote - it's one of my favorite verses. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your little owl cozy! So cute! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodi! YES I did miss you!! But I am so glad you had a nice time at the beach! The owl cozy is SO cute! Those are all going to be sold super fast! Oh boy do I hear you on stinky dog butts. Stinky dogs in GENERAL, wow! I have two dogs who desperately need baths. The jewellery holder is really cool! I so hope you hear back from the interviews, especially the first one. Have a super week! PS...I want to bake today too, but no idea what just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I will absolutely subscribe to your channel! My son has one and I sometimes do videos for him when he is working. We are very goofy though. His is https://www.youtube.com/user/gopensgo291

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just subscribed to his channel! I have watched a couple of the videos, and love the one where you got his camera and checked to see what he said while you were in the pet store... so cute! We will meet one day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a thing for owls too! It going to be hard to part with that one, I need to find a cute owl button in purples like that one, then I can keep that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait till you see the other one I want to make, the whole cozy is an owl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh la la a leopard print nightie!!! Lol! I love the cozi. So cute. Hope your week is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute button! I keep seeing buttons at the stores that I just love, but don't know what to do with. Maybe I should just get them, and make a cozy with colors that match the button! Sloppy Joes...now there's something that I haven't had in a while! I like them with a little sauted green pepper and onion....and melted cheese...on a soft bun. I should have eaten dinner earlier! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you get good news soon about the jobs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!