Monday, July 13, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





For Today... July 13th, 2015

Outside my window... is looking a little dreary out.... the sunrise didn't last long before the stormy weather started to make its way here from the lakeshore.

I am thinking... that my Etsy shop will probably get stocked, as I am not having any luck getting a return phone call to get a table reserved at a craft show.

I am thankful... for God's beautiful masterpieces. I woke up just in time to get this beautiful sunrise picture.
 photo b6cb29a7-5aa2-4d9d-8669-f1760740a305_zpsgiiy9f5u.jpg

I am wearing... grey capri yoga pants and a blue tshirt

I am creating... doll clothes, cup cozies, and other things. One outfit made (the one from my post last week, I didn't realize it was a knit pattern, so that may be on hold for a while, as knitting takes longer, and i don't have the patience for that right now.
 photo c639e169-6b24-4418-a133-e515a0cd2965_zpswp0qvtik.jpg

I am going... to make some homemade peach ice cream later today using my Ninja Blender. We had strawberry over the weekend, and it was oh so yummy!!

I am wondering... if the rain will hold off so I can run to the dollar store in a little while, to pick up a few things so I can finish my housework.

I am reading... Psalm 119

I am hoping... that my cousin mails me a letter containing some $$ for some craft items I had made for her. This will come in handy for my trip to Washington next month.

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ steak, rice and corn
Tuesday ~ sketti
Wednesday ~ Smoked Sausage, Pepper and Potato Hash Recipe
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ burgers and fries
Saturday ~ not sure yet

A favorite quote for today...
 photo 4bacf527-8643-4c2d-b542-ff40ee7a2758_zpswwlfg1z5.jpg

One of my favorite things... checking out open houses.... trying to find that "perfect house".... and to get decorating ideas as well!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ laundry, housework, crocheting
Tuesday ~ going to the beach, weather permitting
Wednesday ~ day off, not sure what I will be doing, probably more than likely crocheting
Thursday ~ work ~ hubby's birthday
Friday ~ work (switched with a co-worker
Saturday ~ going out for my hubby's birthday
Sunday ~ church in the, then I am thinking about having my inlaws over for a late lunch/dessert for the hubby's bday

From the board room... From my Mmmm...Let's Eat board. This is Wednesday's dinner!
 photo 04d36695-faf9-4ed4-a2df-2ec8a8f2390f_zpskgo3vdjr.jpg
photo credit


To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

10 comments:

  1. I hope you get to the Dollar Store before the rains. The doll clothes are so cute! You are very talented. I haven't attempted anything like that yet. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! The hash recipe looks delicious! Thanks for sharing it! Yum. Oh the doll outfit is CUTE! I like how the colors blocked out as you worked. And with sunrises like the one in your photo, it's worth getting up every morning just to see them! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodi! That is crummy about the craft show, maybe they figure they have lots of time left and figure you do too, so they are not rushing it. Which, from experience, is very frustrating. The sunrise was beautiful there this morning! I hope you manage to escape any big storms. The doll outfits are so cute, you are so talented! I hope you have a great week and a great birthday celebration with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your Simple Woman's Daybook...loved the recipes; the doll clothes look great...I've wanted to put things in a craft show, too; but it's never worked out! Mine is mostly paper crafts, decorating picture frames; making cards and other things like that.

    The sunrise was really beautiful! Would love to wake early enough to catch one of those!!!

    Stopping by from Simple Woman's Daybook...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the clothes you are making! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quote! Cute clothing for the dolls....my daughter's are all about American Girl dolls :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog today, always great meeting new people and finding new blogs to read. Have a great evening.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful pictures and very pretty crocheting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yum, homemade peach ice cream! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing! The recipe looks very tasty - I should try :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute creative dolls outfit! Love that little bag! Adorable! Peach ice cream sound divine! No one in my family like fruit ice cream really, but there's something about homemade with fresh fruit...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!