Monday, July 6, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





For Today... July 6th, 2015

Outside my window... Breakfast out on the deck; the birds are chirping; the pup is stalking a poor little squirrel in the tree; right now its 63 degrees.
 photo b8111b29-cd44-48f1-8d11-ca0221f61753_zpszozj3new.jpg

I am thinking... about all I have to do today, and it makes me more tired than I all ready am!

I am thankful... for my freedom and for those that have sacrificed so that I may be free. This is a picture of my son that he has on his facebook page
 photo 11694944_10153075228227903_371932983569343715_n_zpsdgadypti.jpg

I am wearing... a brown sun dress and a pink tank top

I am creating... dish towels, dish cloths...and hopefully some American Girl doll clothes

I am wondering... about this interview I have tomorrow. Will it be more interesting of a job than what I have now; will it challenge me more?

I am reading... and studying Psalm 119

I am hoping... for a change; and that this change will be for the better for us.

I am learning... that I am not all that into the fireworks anymore. Sure they are pretty an all... but these crazy fools that feel the need to waste their money on them and let them off all hours of the night is wearing thin on my nerves!! Too many nights of little sleep has let me very cranky!

In my kitchen... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ spaghetti/garlic bread; and strawberry shortcakes for dessert
Tuesday ~ ham and egg bake
Wednesday ~ leftovers
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ brats, beans and potato salad
Saturday ~ date night ~ craving Mexican food

A favorite quote for today...
 photo 06367234-9c8c-4cd3-9b45-d5d0bc87c2d1_zpscaseam1j.jpg

A peek into one of my days... This is my Lici girl.... she was still very tired yesterday after a long night of the neighbors letting off fireworks.
 photo 1a3eb509-216b-4242-9606-32e8fc7c45bd_zpsvluxurdm.jpg

 photo 9e10c682-63ea-427e-87f5-f70a85405945_zpsrzoy78fd.jpg

One of my favorite things... getting my nails done.
 photo 251903fd-5d31-4059-a553-5fd42110e278_zps3cbdjub1.jpg

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ housework, laundry, baking some muffins, crocheting, taking the dog for a walk
Tuesday ~ an interview, crocheting, taking the dog for a walk
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ light housework, taking the dog for a walk, crocheting
Friday ~ work
Saturday ~ grocery shopping, date night
Sunday ~ church and then out with the girls to go see a movie

From the board room... From my Crochet doll clothes board. Just one of the outfits I want to make for a craft show.
 photo 1ba7b196134fc4aa9b15131f3a0d1f6b_zpswwvykqar.jpg
photo credit



To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute crocheted doll outfit! My Mandy really is scared of the fireworks and we had lots in our neighborhood. Some were still shooting them off at midnight. *insert unhappy face here* I hope your interview goes well. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your daybook post today! The crocheted doll outfit is lovely...somebody is going to be very happy with it!!

    I understand your poor pup...my cat - who looks very much like your pup with her black and white!! - also was freaked out with the fireworks. I am over them as well!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son bought a huge box of fireworks at Costco for Canada Day....some were very loud and pretty spectacular but my dogs were freaked out big time. We have a neighbour who is in the military and he gets some pretty loud ones, which he lets off at random times during the year, and it scares the heck out of us! Your poor Lici, she is just so cute! I hope your interview goes well, I will be praying! Your nails are great, every time I see something purple I think of you! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to dress a doll too!! From. the looks of the outfit you gave the link to, the doll who get that outfit should be named Rosie, too. ;-) What on earth was that breakfast? Just curious. Good luck with your interview. I wish you the best. Have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable outfit for an American Girl Doll. I am so sad that my girls no longer play with theirs. I am with you on Fireworks. Just so expensive!! The girls enjoyed setting their off though! Hope your week is good

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet doll outfit! A big thank you to your son for serving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breakfast is a Herbalife shake. I am in the process of making American Girl doll clothes for an upcoming craft show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree 100% with you about fireworks! and your dog is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!