Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weekend in review

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ groceries in the morning, cut up fruit, made fruit salsa, ran some errands, made dinner. Once John was home he mowed the lawn, then we sat out on the deck for a while just relaxing.

Saturday ~ Plans for the weekend changed. Between some not feeling well and car problems for another, the weekend away was cancelled. So we were able to make it to a graduation open house for my husbands boss' son. Then back home so he could help Trent with his brakes. I went and got my nails done and a pedi. Aren't they pretty?? They always do such a great job!
 photo 34936c56-cf4f-49e6-98b0-d245c25f5933_zps5v2rl3tt.jpg

Pizza for dinner, then some browsing through the photo albums.... searching for a particular picture, but not having any luck. But I did see one picture that made me miss when the boys were younger, when I could get them cute little bags with their names on them! One of these days they will grow up and settled down and have babies of their own then I can shop on sites like www.thecrazydazy.com and get cute bags again!!

Sunday ~ Father's Day ~ church in the morning, potluck after church, then over to the inlaws - we grilled burgers and dogs and watched American Sniper. Poor Lici tired herself out. She crashed hard while we were watching the movie, and is out again now that we are home!

 photo 84effe87-cc47-4bc4-9200-660e96761ae6_zps1qdoaepp.jpg

 photo 98db9de1-b841-4764-963a-4ea3b20a8e98_zpskrehupla.jpg

Let me know if you play along.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!