Friday, June 26, 2015

Food 4 Thought Friday

 photo 7bcade9b-5555-4c96-bbe1-337a72d2611e_zps0nynkykd.jpg
Jodi over at Beacon of Hope has come up with this fun meme after the host at Friday's Feast went MIA. Join in if you want! GET YOUR APPETITE ON and PLAY ALONG! Just copy and paste the questions to your blog and PLEASE leave a comment that you played along so others can go and check out your answers. These are so much fun to go back and read later!

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Breakfast ~ What would your name be if you could name yourself?

Lunch ~ What have you learned about yourself this week that you didn't know before?

Dinner ~ What has been consuming your thoughts this week?

Midnight Snack ~ What story do your friends tell about you that you wish they’d forget?

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)

MY ANSWERS

Breakfast ~ What would your name be if you could name yourself? Ariana ~ it has a pretty ring to it don't ya think?!?!

Lunch ~ What have you learned about yourself this week that you didn't know before? Hmmm, I don't think I have learned a thing about myself this week

Dinner ~ What has been consuming your thoughts this week? My job.... do I leave it, and take the plunge and go to cosmetology school?? I have been wanting to go back to school for this for some time now.... and it seems the longer I wait, the more the cost goes up!

Midnight Snack ~ What story do your friends tell about you that you wish they’d forget? The time in Chicago, that shall remain forever silent per my lips!

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Just follow your heart and do what's best for you.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Ariana! I also Aspen!
    I think you should DO IT! Cosmetology School that is! If you don't you will always regret it!
    WOW! I can't believe how horrible your 2013 year was! Talk about stress overload! Not sure how you survived all that!
    As for your wedding, I think you should have eloped! haha
    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Ariana too! I agree with Jodi...you should take the plunge and go to Cosmetology School...I always wanted to and a few years back I had a friend go and it made her so happy! "Follow Your Heart" ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!