Monday, June 1, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





For Today... June 1st, 2015

Outside my window... day is just starting to break.

I am thinking... that I should hurry up with the post, so I can get started on the housework and laundry so I can go play in my craft room!

I am thankful ... for the fellowship of the ladies from my church

I am wearing... black yoga pants and a t-shirt

I am creating... some spa sets (rice bag, facial cleanser pads and a bath pouf

I am going... to try and get a bunch of things made to stock my etsy shop and get the going again.

I am wondering... what I should make for breakfast

I am reading... back to nothing at the moment

I am hoping... that the weather warms up, and we have a sunny week.

In my kitchen...
Menu for the week: (I didn't make the lasagna last week, so back on the menu it goes!
Monday ~ spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ homemade pizza
Wednesday ~ leftovers
Thursday ~ picking up Jimmy Johns (subs) on the way home for work
Friday ~ tacos
Saturday ~ something from the ball park as we are going to a Whitecaps game (minor league team) with the boys and our church

A favorite quote for today...
 photo 20926c12-7522-4ffb-8cbe-77c364cf8ae0_zpsbgnckw8q.jpg

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ laundry and housework, putting up my "create"sign up, organizing what I want on my pegboard, and desk, putting the finishing touches on the craft room so I can hopefully do a blog post of the reveal, finishing up my planner
Tuesday ~ taking the dog to the groomers, working on crochet projects
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping, light housework, hanging out at home with the hubby I think
Saturday ~ not sure for the day time, but at night we have a baseball game to go to with our church, so the boys are going with us.
Sunday ~ church, out for lunch, then meeting up with some old coworkers for dinner and drinks and catching up.

From the board room... From my Knitting and crochet board. Just one of the projects I am working on right now.
 photo 86ce00fc42612f51781c7aad690c18ca_zpsemowwydh.jpg

photo credit


To read more Daybooks, please stop by THE SIMPLE WOMAN blog.

10 comments:

  1. Being crazy about crocheting, I went and checked out your Pinterest board. I'm always looking for crochet inspiration. I'm working on coffee cup cozies and a ripples blanket right now...So many projects so little time! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jodi. I've been away for quite a while, but I am happy to be back again. I see that you are a working girl now! I'm so glad to see that on your plans for the week. The last time (Feb.) when I was by you hadn't yet heard anything from any of the jobs you applied for. I'm grateful to the Lord for answering prayer.

    Your spa sets sound amazing! Love your face scrubby also!

    Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dianna! I am grateful for this job, just wish it was a little more busier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the baseball game! I like your face scrubbies! I may have to try some for my granddaughter! I am visiting from the Simple Woman's Daybook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your quote!! And those face scrubbies are so adorable. I have some in my kitchen that a relative once got for me. They are made of a really tough yarn so they are very good for scrubbing pots. I am going to go browse your Etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just stopping back to say thanks for the Magic Ring tutorial and the pattern for scrubbies. I am a knitter, really, but I do know some basic crochet (obviously not the Magic Ring until this morning and not the bauble thing yet), but I used your pattern with what I know how to do and made little scrubbies for my granddaughter to use for removing her eye makeup with a bit of baby shampoo. She likes my handknit facecloths, somI'm srue she will like the little scrubbies. Now i am going to visit a charity shop and see if I find a pretty container for the scrubbies so she can keep them handy and in one place. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jodi! Oh I love that scrubbie idea, I can't crochet very well, but maybe I could manage that! I love your craft room, it has turned out so well, and the window seat is especially wonderful! I hope your weather warms up and it is not as cold and gloomy as it has been here. have a super week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. […] One one of the blogs I visited for the Simple Woman’s Daybook showed some crocheted face scrubbies and the pattern was included. Thank you Mama Jodi! […]

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lovely blog! That is a great quote graphic. Thanks for sharing the scrubby links with us. I love to crochet, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the quote! Working on that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!