Sunday, May 31, 2015

Weekend in Review

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ Groceries in the morning, did a little housework, worked on a planner, made dinner then headed over to Cary's for girls night.

 photo 11255020_10152998605492903_551844379019810332_n_zpsfp5rsxvz.jpg

Saturday ~ Garage and basement clean out day! Trent came over, so we could use his truck, he had his friend Cody with him, so it made the work go much faster! We had to do two trips to the dump, but now have a nice clean basement and garage. I can actually part my SUV in the garage now if I want! We thanked them with pizza. John took a nap after they left, I worked on a crochet project until he woke up. We ran to Ace Hardware for a few things, then Meijer. Grilled some kabobs for dinner (I didn't think they turned out all that well...no flavor to them); I made strawberry shortcake for dessert. Yum!

Sunday ~ church in the morning, lunch at my favorite place (Bud n Stanley's), home for a nap. I went to the ladies fellowship for a few hours. Once home, I noticed that John mowed and weed whacked! Yay, I don't have to do it tomorrow!

Let me know if you play along.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. Don't remind me basement and garage cleaning, we would need to do that too !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!