Monday, May 25, 2015

Weekend in Review

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

3 day Holiday weekend for Memorial Day, so Monday is added in the weekend review this week.

Friday ~ Groceries in the morning, was able to finally get the lawn mower started on my own, so cut the grass. Finished painting my side units for my window seat (primed them earlier in the week)

 photo 9c364469-87e8-4a59-bc01-3bab448e05a4_zps1dsoszka.jpg
Now just waiting for them to fully dry, so I can put things on the shelves, and hopefully get pics of the whole room makeover posted soon!

Did some light housework, warmed up dinner for the hubby, then over to Robyn's for girls night! We ordered Chinese, then sat around the fire for the night.

 photo fire_zpsc54793v6.jpg

Saturday ~ Used up the remainder of the ripe bananas to make banana pudding! YUM! We decided to go on a small road trip, along the shore line of Lake Michigan. It turned out to be shorter than we had planned, as Lici wasn't really loving the car ride.

I loved the reaction I got out of my hubby as I was coming out of the bathroom after I finished getting ready for our day date. "You like nice, really nice" - I may have been over dressed for just a car ride, but I didn't care. Its nice to dress up every now and then (plus we were going out to eat once we got back and dropped off the dog).

Awesome hair day!
 photo me_zpsihcculrw.jpg

 photo fdc13fa4-43a9-4bfb-aff9-41848ceee2f2_zpsg2fo6spg.jpg

After dinner we went to K-Mart to check on a patio table. The price I saw was an online only price, so I had to do the purchase online, then wait 20ish minutes until the whole process was complete. So we went over to Lowe's, where J got a drill bit and I picked up some clay pots for a project I want to make for the new patio table!

Sunday ~ church in the morning, lunch at my favorite place (Bud n Stanley's), home for a nap. Went to Joann's to pick up supplies for the patio table project. Worked on my flower curtain, until I ran out of yarn - sigh. Watched a movie with my hubby.

Monday ~ Memorial Day. Made breakfast, went and returned a few things to Lowe's, picked up different pots for my floral arrangement, and some yarn. Stopped at Verizon to see what was going on with my phone. Once home, made these cute floral/candle arrangement for my new patio table that we put together to day.
 photo floral_zps4tpurudz.jpg

Grilled some burgers to go with tater salad and mixed fruit for dinner. And now that its 5pm, I am finally sitting down for the day/night.

Great weekend!

Let me know if you play along.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!