Sunday, May 17, 2015

Weekend in Review

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ Grocery shopping in the morning, ran to JoAnn's to pick up some batting to finish my hope chest recovering project. Worked on that, and loved how it turned out! (the pillows I worked on earlier in the week) I need to get the hardware back on it.
 photo hope20chest_zpst9w6q7j7.jpg

Saturday ~ I made some orange twist donuts for John and I. They turned out yummy! I can't figure out how I can get these to raise, but not a loaf of bread!
 photo 10846200_10152955652142903_5202127210838350239_n_zpstruqw59i.jpg

Went to Christopher's work to pick up his external hard drive so I could redownload a show. Made potato salad, cut up fruit, made dinner. The rest of the evening I binged watch the rest of Homeland. I now need to decide if I am going to get Showtime in the Fall!

Sunday ~ church in the morning, lunch at my favorite place (Bud n Stanley's), home for a nap, worked on this post and a few other blog posts.

Let me know if you play along.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. Your "Hope chest" looks lovely and very inviting !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!