Thursday, May 28, 2015

Throwback Thursday

While I was in my craft room, organizing and getting things ready for the complete makeover reveal I found these pictures.

This was back when I was a member of a mom board. We planned a get together with a bunch of the moms, along with a contest of some sorts if I remember correctly, in honor of Jill and her twins.. This was to be held on the other side of the state (Michigan), and I was allowed to bring two other moms with me. So I had my friend Megan and her daughter and Amanda and her two kids tag along. It was a fun time, getting to meet some of the moms for the first time after talking for so long online.

 photo detroit3_zpsmh5b6unp.jpg

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!