Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Stolen from: Lots of Questions
1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? I would go as a medical assistant... I have scrubs and a stethescope
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? lettuce, tomato, ketchup, relish
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? I am refraining from this question.......
4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing? relaxing
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? buttered popcorn
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? pop up ads
7. What do you think Captain Hook’s name was before he had a hook for a hand? don't know
8. Rock, paper, or scissors? paper
9. Let's say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up’ swear word? fudge
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet? too loud
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person? honesty
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter? lollipops
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city? The Calder
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other? politics
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test? just once
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose? caramel
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life? sweets
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second? keep the first
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet? cable, as I can watch shows online
20. What is your highest level of education? trade school - for medical assistanting
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it’s been? $2.69, and we have been $4.30 I think
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid? I think I had Happy Days at one time, maybe even strawberry shortcake
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur? housekeeper
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic? traffic..... I was stuck in an elevator and just about had a meltdown!