Friday, May 22, 2015

Food 4 Thought Friday

 photo 7bcade9b-5555-4c96-bbe1-337a72d2611e_zps0nynkykd.jpg
Jodi over at Beacon of Hope has come up with this fun meme after the host at Friday's Feast went MIA. Join in if you want! GET YOUR APPETITE ON and PLAY ALONG! Just copy and paste the questions to your blog and PLEASE leave a comment that you played along so others can go and check out your answers. These are so much fun to go back and read later!

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Breakfast ~ Post a picture of the current wallpaper on your phone.

Lunch ~ Who do you aspire most to be like?

Dinner ~ What do you think the secret to happiness is?

Midnight Snack ~ Name three things you would like to change about yourself right now.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)

MY ANSWERS


Breakfast ~ Post a picture of the current wallpaper on your phone.
 photo cropped_zpsqgl6dx9k.jpg

Lunch ~ Who do you aspire most to be like?My Lord and Saviour

Dinner ~ What do you think the secret to happiness is? Being content with what you have

Midnight Snack ~ Name three things you would like to change about yourself right now.
1. My weight - after having a horrible start to the year 2013, I have totally fell off the "staying fit/working out". I need to get myself back into a work out routine, so I can rid myself of this horrible weight I gained.

2. To be a better wife. I feel like I have not been living up to what I should be as a wife. My husband deserves much better!

3. To put more effort into my house. I have been slacking the last few years, ever since I closed my daycare. I was more on top of keeping the house clean and orderly. With it just being me and the hubby, I just don't really care..... and that is sad, and so not me! Time to kick my butt in gear!


Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Saying no is a good thing, so you don't over extend yourself. I have learned the hard way.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

2 comments:

  1. I like your secret to happiness. That is just so true! Maybe we can kick it into gear together with the house work stuff! So not fun! hah

    Thanks so much for playing! I loved all of your answers and I LOVE your background on your phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all need cleaning ladies and to quit being so hard on ourselves. :) I agree that's it's okay to say No to things. I have also learned the hard way. I love your wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!