Friday, May 1, 2015

Food 4 Thought Friday

 photo 7bcade9b-5555-4c96-bbe1-337a72d2611e_zps0nynkykd.jpg


Jodi over at Beacon of Hope has come up with this fun meme after the host at Friday's Feast went MIA. Join in if you want! A little feast without the calories!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night. JOIN IN!!!

Breakfast ~ Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?

Lunch ~ Are you a morning or night person?/span>

Dinner ~ If you were invisible, where would you go?

Midnight Snack ~ Name one thing you are looking forward to right now and one thing you are not looking forward to at all.


Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)

MY ANSWERS


Breakfast ~ Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? Michael Landon - who didn't love Pa Ingals??

Lunch ~ Are you a morning or night person?/span> I used to be a morning person, but now am more of a night person. Taking a year off from work, I stayed up late most nights. As soon as the hubby would leave for work, I would go back to bed! Its a struggle to have to get up the two days that I now work out of the home to be out of the house by 7 am!

Dinner ~ If you were invisible, where would you go? I would love to be that "fly on the wall" so to speak in other peoples homes.... especially those that love to be the "victims" as they call themselves when others confront them with the truth.... (kinda still in my snarky mood from last week)

Midnight Snack ~ Name one thing you are looking forward to right now and one thing you are not looking forward to at all. My trip to Washington State with a friend in August. Never been to Washington, so it should be fun! Not looking forward to: The potential outcome of what may happen with some treatments for a family member.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Listen to your body, if its telling you to slow down and take a break, then do it.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

2 comments:

  1. I loved Pa Ingalls too! Washington sounds like so much fun! I'm trying to listen to my body right now but not doing a very good job of it. I think I know more than it sometimes and I always send up paying for it!
    Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your breakfast too. You will love Washington...it's so green...have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!