Saturday, May 30, 2015

Decisions

Countless times I had looked at clarinets at antique shops, trying to decide if I wanted to get one and start playing again, or get a keyboard and finally learn that. So many of the clarinets were missing the mouthpieces, and the prices on those alone were the same as what I had found for the whole instrument at vandoren clarinet mouthpieces dot com. That it made the decision for me to just get the keyboard.

It has been a few months now since I have made the purchase, and it now just sits there, unplayed. Sigh. I need to find a place to go for lessons. I would like to be able to sit and play that with my hubby as he is playing his guitar.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!